Saturday, July 16, 2011

Coffin Kissers chapter #2 part 1


No point in staying in bed all day i thought very literaly rolling out of bed. A blanket came down with me, I curled up in it. I feel back to sleep.


"Layla..... i do believe you are one of the only people on earth that could stay asleep after falling out of bed." Said a voice. I opened my eye's to look around the floor. All i saw were a pair of black boots. Combat boots with red laces.


"...... ugh..... dad.... not now." i mumbled half asleep. I felt the toe of those combat boots nudge my bruised hip.


"Get up Layla." He said softly. "You have visiters, I didn't know you had a boyfriend, why didn't you tell us?" He asked.


"..... what are you talking about, i don't have a boyfriend." i mumbled. I thought a little bit more. "Why do you ask?"


"Because there's a boy named Darren waiting for you down stairs." He said slightly confused.


Darren? Darren.... Darren..... Darren? Holy crap, Darren!


I scrambled getting up. I stepped on the blanket, slipped and fell right back down. The black boots took 3 steps back.


"Smooth kid." he said. "Better get your butt downstairs." he added walking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment